Senior Motion Content Editor
We’re looking for an individual who loves to tell a good story, and who can push the envelope of how it’s told. As the Senior Video Content Editor, you’ll work with raw camera footage, dialogue, music, sound effects and computer graphics. Deadlines are tight and our team is spread out across the country, so flexibility is key.
We know that story is more than just what’s being said, it’s how something looks and feels. That’s why we need you to care as much about the visuals as the narrative. At the core, your responsibility is to design content that’s shareable, memorable and visually stunning.
- View, organize and edit footage in Final Cut Pro
- Sound design, audio sweetening and color correction
- Work with the Creative Director and Production Director to achieve the desired end result for the video
- Deliver final video based on specifications from the client or station
- Maintain edit suite equipment and software
- Contribute to creative briefs and pitches
- Expert in Final Cut Pro X or Premiere Pro
- Proficient in using Adobe CC apps, specifically After Effects
- 4+ years of post-production experience under your belt
- An obsession with the details and an eye for design
- A sense of curiosity, always learning new stuff and applying it to your work
- Ability to absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Startup that is growing fast and looking for leaders to help us build from the ground floor
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance
- Good doggos welcomed
- Unlimited PTO with approval
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!