Project Manager - Strategy
As a Project Manager, you’ll jump right in managing the day-to-day client needs. Collaborating with a diverse groups of creatives, designers, strategists, and producers, shepherding our strategic initiatives. Overall, you’ll help turn ideas into actionable tactics, timelines and deliver wins for our clients.
- Scope, define, estimate, and manage projects and timelines for advertising campaigns
- Work with strategy team to define internal campaign objectives and functional requirements
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Serve as support including day-to-day project management of the firm’s client accounts
- Overseeing client programs from conception to completion by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadlines are met
- Foster relationships with clients built on outstanding service and trust
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and clients
- Manage your own workflow according to set procedures and timelines including juggling multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations
- Manage and participate in testing and quality control for all deliverables
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and sub-vendors.
- Experience working in a political consulting, agency, campaign, or public official’s office environment
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new things and new ways of doing things
- Understanding of the current federal public affairs and legislative environment
- Basic understanding of the current federal public affairs and legislative environment
- Familiarity with basic data analysis and Excel, Word and basic research methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm sense of overall goals
- Ability to adapt to new situations and solve problems on the fly with a team
- A shared passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we’re always making progress
- Innovative spirit with a desire to constantly improve
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to occasionally work long hours or travel when necessary
- Allergic to bullsh*t and generally a nice person.
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Startup that is growing fast and looking for leaders to help us build from the ground floor
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance
- Good doggos welcomed
- Unlimited PTO with approval
- Funding for relevant continued education and skill development
POOLHOUSE is a creative-driven, full-service advertising agency. We transform how companies, candidates and causes tell their story. From Google to Budweiser, Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio, POOLHOUSE crafts award-winning ad campaigns and builds strategies that win voters and transform brands.
With offices in Richmond, Va and Atlanta, Ga we're a collective group of creatives, do-ers and strategist who are passionate about putting the creative first and building lasting campaigns for our clients.
Our job isn't our life, but a function to pursue our passions inside and outside of the office. Bring yours.