We're looking for a copywriter with the ability to see the big picture and, while working within a team, develop keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others. In this role, you will be responsible for conceiving and writing all forms of advertising, with a particular focus on translating overall brand strategy into good stories and research into hard-hitting spots.
- Concept, writing and creating big ideas for our clients
- Producing proposals, creative briefs, shot-lists and scripts based on provided research.
- Capture brand voice consistently in all marketing materials.
- Manage several projects and initiatives at one time.
- Work in a team environment
- Lead internal marketing and communication. Help continue to grow and sell the us., POOLHOUSE
- Participate in client presentations/reviews.
- Fix all our typos
- A helluva writer and creative thinker
- At least 2+ years experience copywriting and editing marketing and advertising communications — including interactive copy, print copy, and video copy either at a well-known brand or agency with high-profile clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in english, writing, or journalism or other relevant degree.
- Outstanding writing, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Manage multiple projects in coordination with cross-departmental teams at once.
- Creative, able to present and pursue projects from concept to execution.
- A great communicator who is responsible and eager to present new ideas- not just get a project over the finish line.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Startup that is growing fast and looking for leaders to help us build from the ground floor
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance
- Good doggos welcomed
- Unlimited PTO with approval
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development
POOLHOUSE is a creative-driven, full-service advertising agency. We transform how companies, candidates and causes tell their story. From Google to Budweiser, Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio, POOLHOUSE crafts award-winning ad campaigns and builds strategies that win voters and transform brands.
With offices in Richmond, Va and Atlanta, Ga we're a collective group of creatives, do-ers and strategist who are passionate about putting the creative first and building lasting campaigns for our clients.
Our job isn't our life, but a function to pursue our passions inside and outside of the office. Bring yours.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!