This role sits at the heart of everything we do. As Brand Manager, your job is to take our clients’ complex problems, break them down into solvable pieces, and match-make them with our creative teams and expertise. You’ll serve as a close partner to key clients, instinctively understanding their needs, worries and hopes translating them into briefs that inspire the stories we build. Constantly challenging how we can do things better and leading the client there.
- Drive daily leadership across your accounts ensuring you have a clear view of your client's objectives
- Lead for all corporate and non-profit accounts.
- Ensure expectations and outcomes for all client campaigns. Lead both internally and externally to clearly communicate and deliver on time and on budget deliverables
- Responsive in changing tasks as required evolving activity seamlessly from planning to execution & reporting successes
- Plan, schedule, and estimate costs managing the day-to-day running of creative and delivery teams
- Have a clear view of our vision here at POOLHOUSE working closely with new and existing organizations to help them understand how we can uniquely get them to the mountaintop
- Have a finger on the pulse of cutting-edge developments taking place in advertising and creative production - challenging client and our crew to continue to progress.
- 3+ years experience in client services, advertising
- Experience in leading creative-driven campaigns and/or advocacy projects designed to tell our clients story and mobilize
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, team-oriented mindset, attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to new situations, think on your feet and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and willingness to scrap are required.
- A shared passion and curiosity for making a change and redefining how business is done. This includes comfort with ambiguity and an allergic reaction to the status quo
- Empathy, communication, respect - you’ll act as a role model and set the standard at POOLHOUSE
- Confidence to guide interface clients at a C-suite level
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Startup that is growing fast and looking for leaders to help us build from the ground floor
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance
- Good doggos welcomed
- Unlimited PTO with approval
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development
POOLHOUSE is a creative-driven, full-service advertising agency. We transform how companies, candidates and causes tell their story. From Google to Budweiser, Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio, POOLHOUSE crafts award-winning ad campaigns and builds strategies that win voters and transform brands.
With offices in Richmond, Va and Atlanta, Ga we're a collective group of creatives, do-ers and strategist who are passionate about putting the creative first and building lasting campaigns for our clients.
Our job isn't our life, but a function to pursue our passions inside and outside of the office. Bring yours.