Seeking an intelligent, sharp, and self-starter to work with our innovative political team.
We are looking for a talented Political Intern who is interested in working for political campaigns and causes, online advertising strategies, and executing many day-to-day implementation and management functions.
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
- Knowledge of the political landscape in races across the country
- An ability to get things done, on time
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, not required but a great benefit
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Startup that is growing fast and looking for leaders to help us build from the ground floor
- Good doggos welcomed
- Unlimited PTO with approval
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development
POOLHOUSE is a creative-driven, full-service advertising agency. We transform how companies, candidates and causes tell their story. From Google to Budweiser, Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio, POOLHOUSE crafts award-winning ad campaigns and builds strategies that win voters and transform brands.
With offices in Richmond, Va and Atlanta, Ga we're a collective group of creatives, do-ers and strategist who are passionate about putting the creative first and building lasting campaigns for our clients.
Our job isn't our life, but a function to pursue our passions inside and outside of the office. Bring yours.