We're looking for a talented Media Intern who will help produce television ads, web videos, and other media for brands, campaigns, and organizations.
- Editing and preparing suites for edits
- Media management
- Research for various projects
- Participate in company marketing and business development strategy
- Assist in preparation for video shoots
- Support during video shoots
- Gather elements and assisting in post-production
- Experience in editing with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to on-location shoots
- Bonus: Ability to work with After Effects, Adobe Illustartor, Adobe Photoshop
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative and creative work environment
- Startup that is growing fast and looking for leaders to help us build from the ground floor
- Good doggos welcomed
- Unlimited PTO with approval
- Company funding for relevant continued education and skill development
POOLHOUSE is a creative-driven, full-service advertising agency. We transform how companies, candidates and causes tell their story. From Google to Budweiser, Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio, POOLHOUSE crafts award-winning ad campaigns and builds strategies that win voters and transform brands.
With offices in Richmond, Va and Atlanta, Ga we're a collective group of creatives, do-ers and strategist who are passionate about putting the creative first and building lasting campaigns for our clients.
Our job isn't our life, but a function to pursue our passions inside and outside of the office. Bring yours.